What Is The Coaching Game
The Coaching Game is a creative and effective tool for personal and professional development.This easy-to-use game features associative cards, each depicting a photographic image and a topic, accompanied by a thought-provoking book, inviting us to experience countless points of view, break free from set patterns of thought, and open up new possibilities for expansion and growth.
Who Can Benefit From
The Coaching Game
Great for individuals, professionals and organizations. Life and business coaches, trainers, therapists, psychologists, counselors, consultants, HR professionals, managers, group leaders and others use The Coaching Game to facilitate awareness and action, insights and growth. It’s a powerful tool for self-discovery, team building and leadership development, as well as at social gatherings and corporate settings. Played individually, one-on-one, by small and large groups, it can be easily adapted to every audience, objective and theme. And it’s fun!
Expand your professional toolkit
Hands-on tool that goes beyond words to touch on significant issues in an effective and non-confrontational manner.
Individually, one-on-one or in a group, the game is easily adapted to every audience, objective and method.
UNEXPECTED BUT PRECISE
A visual and associative tool that helps to clarify abstract ideas and put your messages across clearly.
Uncover underlying differences, encourage authentic conversations about complex issues and build new bridges.
The Coaching Game kit includes:
- Deck of 65 inspirational cards, each depicting a visual point of view and a theme that touches our lives.
- 165-page, full-color book presenting a “surround-view” of each theme through stories, quotes and coaching questions.
- Process Maps laying out four powerful processes to guide the path of exploration.
- Focus Notes for valuable insights and action items.
- A canvas case, soft yet durable, made of recycled, biodegradable and environmentally friendly fabric.
- Free access to online support, guidance, ideas and training on how to use The Coaching Game in professional settings.